Dales Raw Food
Best quality protein bars…EVER…you need to try these. Here’s the thing…most protein bars are terrible…taste, quality, ingredients, you name it. Well, I’ve found a protein bar that is AWESOME…taste, quality, and ingredients. I think you’re going to like them.
- Raw: raw food ingredients with bars made by hand, not extruded from a mass-producing machine with all the nutrients and beneficial enzymes blasted out of them.
- Organic: made from top-quality organic ingredients.
- Taste: these bars taste Great……if it doesn’t taste good, you’re not going to choke it down just because it’s healthy!
- Zero: gluten, dairy, wheat or grains, soy, artificial sweeteners or preservatives
- Convenient: these are easy to bring with you when you’re on the go and it’s nice to know you’ve got a healthy and FILLING snack that will keep you on track.
- Protein: made with a blend of organic pea, hemp and brown rice protein. Don’t let the vegan protein sources throw you off…these are high-quality protein sources that are very complete, especially when combined like this….and each bar has 22 grams of protein in it (compare that to most bars which are literally half that using garbage protein sources).
If you’ve tried these before, you know how good they are.
Just go get yours now. If you have haven’t tried them yet, I honestly can’t recommend these things enough.
It’s rare you see this combination of taste and quality in a product.